Aesthetically Designed, Gracefully Made
Inspired by a spring trip to The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, Seattle, WA
Wear In Solid Color Or Play With Accent Nails.
Collection: Ultimate Fit Collection
What Is Inside
42 Nails in 20 Sizes (Includes 10 Accent Nails and 2 Crystal-Embellished Nails), Non-Damaging Adhesive Strip, Prep Sponge, Manicure Stick, File
What Is The Difference Between Iconic Collection And Ultimate Fit Collection?
Snocca Nails are made with premium quality ABS plastic resin that is super slim yet strong to give you a perfect manicure instantly. Both collections will bring you a seamless natural look and a comfortable wear experience.
Snocca Iconic: Stronger, More Durable, More Reapplications
Snocca Ultimate Fit: Slimmer, Lighter, Softer, Comfier, More in-between sizes
Step 1 Select the best fitting Snocca Nails.
Step 2 Use the enclosed prep sponge to remove excess oils from your nails for better adhesion. This step helps to extend the wear time significantly!
Step 3 Select the best fitting glueless adhesive and apply it to your nails. Customize the length and shape if necessary.
Step 4 Peel off the protective film. Align Snocca Nails at the cuticle and squeeze firmly for 20 seconds. Customize the length and shape upon your preference.
Step 1 Select the best fitting Snocca Nails. The size is indicated on the back of each nail.
Step 2 Use the enclosed alcohol pad to remove excess oils from nails for better adhesion.
Step 3 Peel off the protective film. Press the Snocca Nails on, and squeeze firmly for 20 seconds.
1. Use nail polish remover to remove oils from your nails before application.
2. Use a manicure stick to push back cuticles before application for the best results.
3. File the surface of your nails gently. This will create a better grip between Snocca Nails and the adhesive (or glue).
4. Go with the smaller size when you are in-between sizes of Snocca Nails.
5. Select the glue-less adhesives that fully cover your nail bed for a secure hold. Avoid getting your nails wet two hours after application.
Use a manicure stick to push under and peel off the Snocca Nails from the sides. We suggest soaking hands in warm water for three minutes to help with removal and protect Snocca Nails from being distorted.
Recently Viewed Products
$18.95Luxury Press-On Nails - Soleil