Aesthetically Designed, Gracefully Made
What Is Inside
30 Self-Adhesive Nails in 12 Sizes, Prep Sponge, Manicure Stick, File
How To Apply
Step 1 Select the best fitting Snocca Nails. The size is indicated on the back of each nail.
Step 2 Use the enclosed alcohol pad to remove excess oils from nails for better adhesion.
Step 3 Peel off the protective film. Press the Snocca Nails on, and squeeze firmly for 20 seconds.
1. Use nail polish remover to remove oils from your nails before application.
2. Use a manicure stick to push back cuticles before application for the best results.
3. File the surface of your nails gently. This will create a better grip between Snocca Nails and the adhesive (or glue).
4. Go with the smaller size when you are in-between sizes of Snocca Nails.
5. Select the glue-less adhesives that fully cover your nail bed for a secure hold. Avoid getting your nails wet two hours after application.
Recently Viewed Products
$18.95Luxury Press-On Nails - Kal...